Ø Normal passport holders are accepted for tourist visa for online DNRD portal. Travel document, Official and Diplomat passports holders have to apply for their visa from the local UAE embassy in their particular region.
Ø The passport should be valid for more then 06 months while submitting the visa application.
Ø If there is no profession mentioned in the passport then please enter Employee or Business as the same will be used while applying the case on DNRD. Incase if applicant wishes to any particular profession to be mentioned on his visa then please attach the visiting card while applying the application.
Ø As per the DNRD rules the Lower Critical Limit to classify passengers as under aged applicant are:
· Male applicants below 23 years can only be accepted if they are accompanied by their parents / brother and sister (first blood relation); below the age male applicant travelling alone cannot be processed (condition applied).
· Female applicants below 23 years can only be accepted if they are accompanied by their first blood relative; below the age female applicant traveling alone cannot be processed.
Ø The Upper Critical Limit for an Over Aged Passenger:
· Any applicant of the age between 70 – 75 yrs must be accompanied with their immediate family member, above the age 70 – 75 yrs applicant traveling alone cannot be processed.
· All applicants above the age limit of 75 cannot be processed.
Ø Tourist Group / Traveling with relatives:
· No visas for indirect blood relatives.
Ø For newly married couple’s below the age of 23 years no visa will be issued.
o For female below the age of 23 no visa will be issued until the marriage certificate is submitted in English / Arabic.
· Documents required for clearance.
Entry and exit stamps along with the E-ticket If penalty paid at UAE then the receipt of payment
·Duration for closure: 48 hrs after receiving the request.
·Penalty charges: 5000 AED per applicant will be debited if the requested documents are not received within 48 hrs.
· Reversal of penalty: Will be at the discretion of immigration on case to case basis, the reversals will take place within 7days after the documents are submitted.
·Liability: Dubai Visa Online Services will not be liable for fine to be paid for the passenger if he/she was involved criminal offences.
Important points to remember
Documents requested by immigration other than the above mentioned will have to be produced.
The outcome of the visa application is not influenced by Dubai Visa Online Services and immigration is the sole authority.
The visa issued will be a tourist visa and cannot be used for any other purpose
The validity of visa is for 30 days from the date of approval.
Permitted stay in UAE is for 7 days / 14 days from the date of entry.
To allow or revoke an applicant from entering UAE will be decided by the immigration officers at the port of entry. Dubai Visa Online Services will not be responsible for the decision of the immigration officer.
The entry and the exit dates on the system should be as accurate as possible as this will help us both in reducing the number of overstay penalties.
Passengers are to abide by the rules and regulations set up by the government of UAE at all times during the duration of stay.
Dubai Visa Online Services won’t be liable for delayed approvals in case of systems errors at the DNRD.
Terms & Conditions
1. All Visas are for Single Entry only
2. Visa processing time is depend on immigrations working hours. Please allow us a minimum 3-4 working days prior to date of departure
3. The decision of the visa is the sole prerogative of the Embassies /High Commission. Dubaivisaonline.in does not in any way influence the same.
4. Once your Visa Application is submitted to Immigration Department, the visa fees is non-refundable
5. Once your Visa is approved, we will e-mail your visa copy since the visa is applied online. You have to take print out of that visa and carry along with your original passport at the time of travelling.
6. Travel Insurance is mandatory for all applicants age above 60 years and above. we also process travel insurance but travel insurance cost is not included in our visa fees
7. Immigration Working Days: from Sunday to Thursday only.